Version du 9 mai 2013 à 16:58 par Sameeg
BCI : Commercial ready-to-use kits
Real brainwaves centered current affordable commercial offers are either too simple (Mindset : ONE dry sensor) or required complex setup (Emotiv: several WET sensors).
NeuroSky Mindset, Mindwaves,...
- Single EEG dry sensor headset with audio
- Ability to sample at 512Hz and access the raw signal or filtered FFT transform every second (waves: alpha, beta, delta, ...)
- BSD license Python SDK that works under linux with serial access mapped to the bluetooth device: https://github.com/groner/pythinkgear
- Software for OSX and windows also available by headset manufacturer : Neurosky
EMOTIV : todo
BCI : DIY EEG headset
- 2 OpenEEG sets were built (2 wet electrodes each).
- Continuous raw data feed only that must be filtered and analyzed.
- Follow this link
Real world objects
- Neurohack support different protocols for outputs.
- Any to a big bunch lighting fixtures with DMX through Enttec Pro USB interfaces.
- Everything serial like Karotz, Robotis, Sphero,... robots.